Developing programs in Iran mineral processing research center
Iran mineral processing research center is one of the sub units of IMIDRO with more than 10 years experiences in the fields of mineral processing researches in scales of laboratory and pilot plant and manufacturing process equipment. Conclusively, by using the knowledge and obtained experiences in mineral processing and having proper spaces for laboratories and pilot plant with unique equipment in the country, in addition of provision of good services and research activities carried out, it has been set up for targeting and implementing development following activities in the way of creating INNOVATION ECOSYSTEM as well as development and promotion of technologies in the field of mineral processing:
- Research and Development of manufacturing mineral processing mobile & pilot equipment.
- Process troubleshooting and promotion of the recovery and efficiency of mineral processing plants
- Attract mineral processing ideas and establishment of participation in the development and commercialization of them
- Strengthen and develop targeted communication between university and industry.
- Prioritize Research in the challenges of the country’s mineral processing industries, such as water crisis and cost
- Identifying and developing new processing methods and equipment as well as technical knowledge transfer and technology cooperation
- Reprocessing of residue and wastes of mines and processing plants
- Developing communications with top research centers at national, regional and international levels in order to set up open innovation and transition from research and development to communication and development.
- Research development in the field of environmental assessment and strategic studies for promotion of green productivity and economy in the field of mineral processing
- Development of research and technology in the extraction of strategic and precious elements, future technologies and …
In accordance with these above, following activities are carried out:
Preparation of recall documents for identification and manufacturers’ and suppliers’ pre-qualitative assessment for participation in the design and manufacture of mineral processing mobile equipment, Holding a series of targeted symposiums for communication between university and industry in the field of mineral processing, Recruiting specialists, Getting the highest level of license for health services provided by the Environmental Laboratory Center, Identifying and developing communications with experienced experts, research centers and so on for developing researches and technologies in the field of mineral processing.
In this regard, the center welcomes the ideas, suggestions, and cooperation of all the experts in this field, including real and legal people, in order to take several steps towards the implementation of the above contents as well as development of the country minerals processing